Saturday, December 17, 2011

Happy Holidays!

Hi and good morning, afternoon or evening wherever you are in the
world. I have a business to introduce to you, which just launched
12/02/2011 and it is truly amazing! It's a company that is working
worldwide and is trying to put an end to poverty this Holiday Season!
I would like to clarify a few things about this company and those are:

• There are NO Hidden Administration Fees
• No Monthly Renewal Fees
• No Sponsoring Required, but if you do, you can earn a great bonus!!
• No Qualifications Needed
• No More Losing Money
• Everyone Who Joins Succeeds, Guaranteed!!
• It is Worldwide
• Instant Access to Thousands of Products and Updated Monthly
• One Time Fee of $59
• Automated Business with a Turnkey System that will blow your mind!!

This business is working, I joined on 12/02/11 and am already making
money, and it's the real deal! Please visit my site to check it out
for yourself, and if you're going to tell me that you're already too
busy with your other business, well guess what, this is totally
automated, there is nothing to do, unless you do want to sponsor
people and earn a bonus for every one person you sign up. Really all
you do is pay the $59 one time set up fee which is paid through either
Alertpay, SolidTrustPay or Okpay and watch your account grow as
thousands upon thousands of people join!! If the other half of you are
claiming this is a SCAM, that is further from the truth, I have been
on countless conference calls with the owner and this company is a
legitimate business with ONE thing in mind and that is to END POVERTY
worldwide this holiday season! Do you know how many countries are
involved with this company, every country in the world and most of
them are countries that are in dire straits, so the more people that
join, the more difference YOU can make in ending world poverty!! This
is important to me and to most of the people involved with this
business.

The business re-launched on 12/8/11 at 12 Noon EST.....I'm so totally
excited, words cannot describe! This business will be here for a long
time, I was just told by the CEO himself, Danny Gauthier. He has been
building this business for a long time now, with one thing in mind,
and that is to end world poverty! He does ask that those of us that
make $3,000 try and pay it forward to those who cannot afford to get
in. If you go to my website right now, it will take you to a page that
is white in color, with a red button in the center, that button you
need to hit, it will then take you to my website, on the globe it says
Join, this is where you will be able to join. Once you are there you
can check out all the products that are offered, read about the
company, etc. I suggest that you read all the information that is on
that site, it's important that you believe in this company as much as
I do! If you decide to join, just make sure that when you sign up that
in the sponsor name category it reads walkdon or just type that name
in if it does not show up, then my information will show up instantly.
I cannot stress enough, it's the real deal and the Owner/CEO stands
behind this company 150%! These are his words for the 12/2/11 Launch:

Our First Launch;
• Wow, we have never experienced a launch of this magnitude! It was
like a boxing day. Now, because of payments post back not coming back
to our server. Lots of members did not get activated. We were forced
to close Registration and login Saturday morning because of this
issue.
• However let me assure everyone that we have corrected the post back
issue. Today we are reloading all members back into the software to
make sure all members are in the right place in in time stamped
manner.

Remember there will be over 200,000 or more people joining, so get in
as soon as you can!! I have a room designed in the Skype room just for
my sponsored people to hear about all the updates that are taking
place, if any, with UltaMex!

Like I said people, this is the real deal, I am making money and they
haven't even flipped the switch on the computer yet, this webinar will
let everyone know that this business is real and it's going places!! I
have been paid $375 so far to date, and that's with them still
manually putting people in from the first launch, when they flip the
switch, it's going to take off like nothing you've ever seen before on
or off the internet!! It's going to be amazing!!! If there is anything
that I can say to make you change your mind, please email me and let
me know what questions you have, I will answer every one of them
truthfully! If ever there was a business that I would suggest you get
involved in, it's definitely this one!!!

YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!

The Company has paid out over $300,000.00 already!! It's working and
everyone involved is getting paid, it's amazing and it rock!!

My Website: http://bit.ly/donult

When you get to Ultamex's Website and you hit Join, please make sure
that it says walkdon as your sponsor. Thank you so much, I know you
can make a difference and earn money while doing so!

To see exactly how the pay structure works, go here:
http://ultamex.friendsofrockworldcharities.org/

God Bless and Happy Holidays!!

Donna Walker
Skype: donna.walker31
541-701-7180

If you want to be able to contact me, the easiest way is through
skype, if you do not have a Skype account set up, just go to www.skype.com
it's free to get an account set up and then you can add me to your
contacts and then I will keep you updated!


--
http://bit.ly/donult

--
Learn how to make money being online visit:

http://www.thewealthypages.com/index.php?key=Y2lkPW5zdTk2NzkxJndhPUp0M252UHlw

Free Ways To Make Money Online visit:

http://www.thewealthypages.com/index.php?key=Y2lkPW5zdTk2NzkxJndhPUp0M252UHlw

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Make Money Being Online" group.

No comments:

Post a Comment