Thursday, December 8, 2011

Digest for seo-professionals@googlegroups.com - 3 Messages in 2 Topics

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/seo-professionals/topics

    manu <manualias@gmail.com> Dec 07 11:46AM -0800  

    Hi All
     
    I am Looking for an experienced Web & Content Writer for my
    newly created website http://online-partypills.com/. It will be an
    ongoing work. I need to re-write my website contents with my preferred
    Topics and also should write Articles and Press releases. I am looking
    for someone those who have previous experiences in Web Contents,
    Content Writing and Press Releases. Should know the the Ezine
    Submission Rules. If you interesting Please let me know.
     
     
     
    Regards
     
    Manu

     

    Kamal Kumawat <kamalkumawat@gmail.com> Dec 08 03:45PM +0530  

    Hi Manu,
     
    I'm interested to write good and unique content for your website. I have
    more than 5 years experience in content writing. I have team of Expert
    Content writers. I will deliver articles, press releases content on time.
     
    Regards,
    Kamal Kumawat
    http://www.seoinjaipur.co.cc
    +91 9549037610
     
     

     

    Hemanth Chowdary <rockfan.143@gmail.com> Dec 08 11:40AM +0530  

    ya am ready to do link exchange tell me your theam websites

     

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group seo-professionals.
You can post via email.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty message.
For more options, visit this group.

No comments:

Post a Comment